The B4ALL Project sets out to create an Europe network for Inclusive Badminton. It will be developed by means of activities intended to achieve this outcome and that bring about the realization of our goals both in general terms and those specific to the project.
• Subject: Erasmus+ Sport Programme
• Call for proposals: EAC/A03/2016 (Deadline of 06/04/2017)
• Title: Badminton for All - European Network for the Promotion of Inclusive Badminton.
• Partnerships: 10 European UE of the 6 countries.
• During the project: 36 months.
• European Grant: 379.485 € (80% of total).
• Agreement number – 2017 – 3522 / 001 – 001
• Support for Collaborative Partnerships in the field of Sport
• A bet for inclusion in the badminton to be played through clubs of participating European countries.
• An integrating and innovative approach to grassroots sport and its transition to competition, also for people with disabilities.
• A joint action by the participating partners in the real development of the European dimension of sport.
• An instrument to disseminate and recommend the necessary adaptations for the inclusion of people with disabilities in the practice of badminton.
• A program that will have effects of potentiation of the European participation in the Paralympic Games of Japan 2020, in whose program the badminton has been included.
• Give accessibility to people with disabilities to the real and joint practice of sport and facilitate their transition to competition through badminton.
• To generate, share and disseminate experiences and knowledge about the different aspects of this sport, one of the most traditional in Europe.
• To gain sensitivity among the population on the importance of physical activity and sports for the health of people with disabilities, and the role of sport in promoting social inclusion and equal opportunities.
• To strengthen cooperation between institutions and organizations active in the field of inclusive sports and physical activity at European level.
• To improve and expand the exchange of good practices of sports clubs and other relevant organizations in various countries.
• To develop recommendations, guidelines and guides to facilitate the practice of inclusive Badminton.
• To promote specialised training for volunteers, coaches and referees with inclusive methodologies for the practice of Badminton .
• To hold real inclusive activities in Badminton schools, training and competitions.
• To create a club network of inclusive Badminton activities to gain experience with meaningful and quality results.
• To ensure the continuity of the inclusive Badminton activities at local, regional and national levels.
• After the life of the project, the impact is guaranteed by one of the objectives, which is, at least, to have 1/3 of Badminton competitions to be setup with the rules of inclusive Badminton.
• In this aspect, the participation of Badminton Europe is of exceptional relevance as they will be organizing an overarching dissemination activity, with a seminar aimed at all its member Badminton federations
• Directives and recommendations will be expressly developed so that the public and private entities can promote the implementation of inclusive Badminton. In this sense, the sport federations and project partners will actively participate in including the adaptations necessary so that the rules of competition are made adequate to formally organize inclusive Badminton.
• PHASE 1. Creating documents and technological instruments
Development of the documents and instruments necessary to manage, monitor, evaluate and disseminate the results and the document of the inclusive Badminton training programme for volunteers, coaches and referees. 1st semester January – June 2018 - 2nd semester July – December 2018
• PHASE 2. Pilot project with clubs in each participating country
Will be dedicated to performing the pilot projects with 5 clubs from each participating country, in such a way that at the end, the documents will be outlined and prepared for final drafting, before starting club accession.
3th semester: January to June 2020 - 4th semester: July to December 2020
• PHASE 3. Expanding the project to clubs in the participating countries
Expanding the project to all clubs in the participating countries, which will join the project and commit to hold inclusive badminton activities, providing the clubs with documents for their organization and execution.
5th semester: January to June 2020 - 6th semester: July to December 2020
In order to continue with the dissemination of B4ALL Project, some informative triptychs can be checked below:
► Roll Up 1
► Roll Up 2
In order to get information about the presentations that have been carrying out during the project, access directly through the links below:
►1st Meeting Presentations ( February, Madrid 2018 )
►2nd Meeting Presentations ( September, Rome 2018 )
►3rd Meeting Presentations ( March, Paris 2019)